Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let's Twist Out Cancer on August 11th, 2011

On August 1, 201, I ask that you join me on the dance floor to Twist Out Cancer. This will be an opportunity to celebrate what is really important, life, food, music and dance. 

On September 11th, 2011 I will be running in my first 1/2 marathon with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am hoping to raise $18,000 for the organization that is responsible for developing the drug Rituxan which has saved my life. I feel incredibly indebted to LLS, and look forward to doing my part to raise awareness and funding for an organization whose primary focus is to eradicate Blood Cancer.

To learn more about my campaign please go to http://pages.teamintraining.org/il/chichalf11/jbenns


Tickets include food, cheap drinks, live entertainment, a twist and hula hoop contest, and 3-D Twister. Proceeds of your donation will go directly to my fundraising campaign.

To purchase tickets online please go to the Hideout's Website 
Purchase Tickets

Special Thank you To Jesse Palter and the Alter Ego, Deanna Neil on the Ukulele, and DJ David Pelerin for making this night happen.

Surprise celebrity guests to be mentioned closer to the date.


Jesse Palter and the Alter Ego 

Deanna Neil on the Ukele


French DJ David Pelerin

I look forward to finally joining you on the dance floor!

***For Press and Media Inquiries please contact Jenna Benn at twistoutcancer@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment